Xamarin.Essentials provides developers with cross-platform APIs for their mobile applications. On this week’s Xamarin.Essential API of the week we take a look at the File System Helpers API which contains a series of helpers to find the application’s cache and data directories and open files inside of the app package.
- Xamarin.Essentials Documentation
- Xamarin.Essentials Getting Started Documentation
- File System Helpers Documentation
- Source Code
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly development podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Xamarin and Azure
- Mobile DevOps
- Create a Free Account (Azure): https://aka.ms/c9-azurefree
File System Helpers (Xamarin.Essentials API of the Week) | The Xamarin Show
Source: MSDN Channel 9