In this episode of CodeStories, Seth Juarez joins local Cloud Advocate, Christopher Maneu, on a tour of the Microsoft office in Paris, his remote office, and a scuba diving club.
Learn how Christopher has automated a logbook with IoT Retrofitting https://aka.ms/CodeStories/compressor.
Get the latest articles, documentation, and events from Microsoft.Source—the curated monthly developer community newsletter – sign up here: https://aka.ms/CodeStories/Microsoft.Source
- [03:02] – The Tech Scene in France.
- [05:12] – How did you get started working at Microsoft?
- [06:25] – How Christopher got into Tech.
- [07:18] – Tour of Christopher’s home office and how he works from home.
- [08:21] – What does a Cloud Advocate do?
- [09:10] – Learn more about Christopher’s scuba diving passion.
- [10:10] – Learn how Christopher merges his hobby of scuba diving with his experience in Tech.
- [11:59] – Learn more about IoT Retrofitting and the MXChip IoT DevKit
Links from this episode:
- IoT DevKit – https://aka.ms/CodeStoriesMXchip
- Microsoft Ignite the Tour –https://aka.ms/MITTCodeStories
- Microsoft for Startups – https://aka.ms/CodeStories/MicrosoftforStartups
- Microsoft Student Partner – https://aka.ms/CodeStories/MSP
- MVP Program – https://aka.ms/CodeStories/MVP
Like and subscribe at https://aka.ms/c9CodeStories to catch more from our Microsoft Ignite The Tour France stop.
Microsoft France: About Cloud Advocate, Christopher Maneu | CodeStories
Source: MSDN Channel 9